Well, we did it! We went to our very first MAGIC tradeshow in Vegas. If all goes well, this will be something we'll be doing twice a year, every year. I was pretty apprehensive before we left--everyone had warned us that it was going to be huge and overwhelming, but it really wasn't that bad! Looking back at how confused we were at our first show--the baby of all trade shows, CALA--I can't believe how far we've come. And it was actually really fun! Here are some highlights from our trip:
- Checking out Dolce Vita's new DV line, and staying awake long enough to check out the DV launch party at LAVO (did I mention we woke up at 4am for our flight on Tuesday, then went straight to work! holy moly!)
- All things adorable at Many Belles Down, a local Bay Area company
- Somehow managing to not wilt from the heat
- Celebrating Carly's birthday!
- Finally learning how to play craps... the FIRE bet!!
- Our favorite pick for Spring--a beyond-words-adorable dress by Funktional. We can't wait to show you!
- When Carly got to hug Betty White...
Okay, so maybe she didn't really meet Betty White, but I got to hang out with Jessica Simpson!
Okay, so maybe I didn't really meet Jessica Simpson either, but we did see Lady GaGa and Beyonce perform!