Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The First Face of FFC

This is Nicole L. Browner. Besides being a real looker, Nicole is also the Content Producer for one of our favorite San Francisco music blogs The Bay Bridged . Beauty and brains! Nicole is humoring us by being one of our first models. Our very first photo shoot is scheduled for one of last weekends in August when we will finally have enough stuff to get up on our site and to make it look like a (real) boutique. Before then, we have to conquer the mother of all trade shows - MAGIC . As always, we are excited and scared. 105 degree weather, back to back meetings with vendors, spring '11 collections (!), poker tournaments (oh, um, I mean, did I say that?!) :)
One of our focuses for MAGIC is going to be shoes, because currently we are sorely lacking in the shoe department, and that makes me sad. Those of you who know me, know I am kind of ridiculous about shoes. And by ridiculous I mean obsessed. Rest easy my loves - I will find those shoes! Until then, goodnight, and stay fancy.
xo
Car

No comments:

Post a Comment